Create a T-chart with the following heading “British Rule” and “the American Revolution”. For each topic list 4 events and 4 questions (1 Analysis, 2 Synthesis, 1 Evaluation).
You are here: / / Homework 10/23
- Honor Roll – Spring 2021, Marking Period 2 May 12, 2021
- Ikon 5 Presents to WHSAD Makerspace May 11, 2021
- WHSAD Students Reflect on and Set Goals for The Tompkinsville Esplanade Project May 10, 2021
- Brooklyn Borough President Candidates, Khari Edwards and Antonio Reynoso May 9, 2021
- WILLIAMSBURG HIGH SCHOOL FOR ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN GRADUATION INFORMATION May 7, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.