Hello, please bring your Summer Assignment and the following supplies on Monday: pen, pencil, 1 subject notebook, and a sturdy folder. Thanks for checking in, have a great weekend, and I look forward to seeing you on Monday.
You are here: / / Homework for 9/9/13
- Junior, Lawrence Pierre, Designs Mini-Golf Hole Focused on Climate Change April 18, 2021
- Whitney Museum Arts Education at WHSAD April 14, 2021
- Comic Book Project from Juniors April 12, 2021
- REMINDER- SAT Day – Tuesday, April 13 April 9, 2021
- The Column Volume 3 Issue 5 April 8, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.