Hello, there are only 5 school days left in the 2nd Marking Period so it is imperative that all HW assignments are turned in, Resumes and Cover Letters have been typed and handed in, and that you are prepared for The Crucible: Act One Test on Tuesday.
You are here: / / Important Reminders-Marking Period #2 Ends on Friday
- Gregory Rogers Presents The Future of Architectural Visualization and Unreal Engine March 1, 2021
- The Column Volume 3 Issue 4 March 1, 2021
- GENSLER Design Discovery Program February 27, 2021
- Senior, Dimitri Brown, Participates in Co-Op Tech Electrical Program February 19, 2021
- 2020 Alumna, Chandler Mclaurin, Talks with the WHSAD Makerspace Students February 13, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.