Hello, make sure you work on your 6 paragraph Critical Lens Essay and complete your First Draft by Friday. Make sure you use the template, incorporate literary elements, and memorize the structure. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me during class tomorrow or come see me during 8th period, my office hours, in Room 229. Don’t forget that your First Draft is worth 10% of your Marking Period #2 Grade. Thanks for your hard work and dedication, see you tomorrow.
You are here: / / Junior English – Critical Lens Essay 1st Draft Due Friday
- New Schedule for senior payment December 2, 2020
- Apply for Internships at Brooklyn Botanic Garden December 1, 2020
- WHSAD Freshman, Derek Ramos Matos November 30, 2020
- Matthew Zaczeniuk and Brianny Estevez’s Minecraft Build Presentation November 25, 2020
- My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Program November 20, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.