Hello, make sure you work on your 6 paragraph Critical Lens Essay and complete your First Draft by Friday. Make sure you use the template, incorporate literary elements, and memorize the structure. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me during class tomorrow or come see me during 8th period, my office hours, in Room 229. Don’t forget that your First Draft is worth 10% of your Marking Period #2 Grade. Thanks for your hard work and dedication, see you tomorrow.
You are here: / / Junior English – Critical Lens Essay 1st Draft Due Friday
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.