Every Living Environment student MUST have 1200 lab minutes by the end of May to sit for the Regents. To check how many minutes you have, click on the following link, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “HAFER” (or the teacher you have): https://www.whsad.org/labs. If you need to make up labs, check with Mr. Hafer or Dr. Wiprovnick.
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or firstname.lastname@example.org.