This is my favorite picture taken with some of last year’s Freshmen class. I wish them luck as sophomores, I hope they continue to enjoy reading literature. Teaching boys English can be much more challenging than teaching girls, since many boys do not like to read and English is mainly reading and writing. However, with the right book in the hands of a boy, he can become “hooked” and enjoy reading as easy as a girl reading a romance novel. This group of boys are readers. Good luck Guys.
You are here: / / Ms. Newton and Last Year’s Freshmen
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.