- Grades are posted on Engrade. You should have already set up your account. You should check your grade once a week.
Your grade is calculated based on the following percentages:
50% – Assessments
20% – Classwork
20% – Performance Tasks
10% – Homework
Why am I failing?
If you fall behind on classwork and/or forget to turn things in “missing grades” count as “zeros”. You need to stay on top of your work. Check out the “list of graded assignments” for our class. Remember exams count toward 50% of the total,so if you miss a quiz or do poorly on the test this will definitely bring you down.
What can I do to improve my grade?
- Study! Review the study card and your notes 3x a week. We have a quiz or test once a week.
- Keep Up to date with all your work.
- Come for extra help or study hall on Monday’s 8th Period and/or Thursday’s 8th & 9th Period.
- Ask questions in class. Stay on Task.