Begin your independent reading logs for the new term It is suggested that you schedule reading for the same time each day, in a quiet location at home. Carry your book with you, to read in spare moments on the train or bus. Read for one hour daily. Keep a journal to write your responses . Have a handy little dictionary, and look up two or three words a day.
You are here: / / New Marking Period Reading Logs
- WHSAD Senior, Gennaro Rovello, in Co-op Tech Web Design Program January 15, 2022
- WHSAD Senior, Pedro Astudillo, in Co-op Tech Carpentry Program January 15, 2022
- Mr. Matthias Hollwich, Founder of HWKN Architecture Firm, Speaks with WHSAD Students January 15, 2022
- WHSAD Senior, Marlei Allain, in Co-Op Tech Certified Nursing Assistant Program January 12, 2022
- WHSAD Students design 3D Ornaments December 23, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.