Begin your independent reading logs for the new term It is suggested that you schedule reading for the same time each day, in a quiet location at home. Carry your book with you, to read in spare moments on the train or bus. Read for one hour daily. Keep a journal to write your responses . Have a handy little dictionary, and look up two or three words a day.
You are here: / / New Marking Period Reading Logs
- New Schedule for senior payment December 2, 2020
- Apply for Internships at Brooklyn Botanic Garden December 1, 2020
- WHSAD Freshman, Derek Ramos Matos November 30, 2020
- Matthew Zaczeniuk and Brianny Estevez’s Minecraft Build Presentation November 25, 2020
- My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Program November 20, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.