Just a reminder to hand in your assignment on Monday, September 30th. You should have finished reading “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson. On Monday please be prepared to discuss and compare it to our class reading of Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury.
You are here: / / Senior English Language Arts, Periods 1 & 4
- The Column Volume 3 Issue 4 March 1, 2021
- GENSLER Design Discovery Program February 27, 2021
- Senior, Dimitri Brown, Participates in Co-Op Tech Electrical Program February 19, 2021
- 2020 Alumna, Chandler Mclaurin, Talks with the WHSAD Makerspace Students February 13, 2021
- Hailey Paulino, Junior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 12, 2021
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.