Students will be researching and preparing oral/visual presentations about a topic in Ancient Greece. Handouts will be given to students this week, during English class with the topics to choose from, and the requirements of the report. Students will research their chosen topic from at least 3 sources, create a visual aid, and prepare a 10 minute presentation to be enacted in class the week they return from Spring break. Choices will include Ancient Greek architecture, the Theater of Dionysius, Government, women & children,class structure, mythology, pottery, sculpture, foods of ancient Greece, religion, burial customs, wars, geography, philosophy. I am looking forward to your interesting presentations!
You are here: / / Spring Break
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.