Students will be researching and preparing oral/visual presentations about a topic in Ancient Greece. Handouts will be given to students this week, during English class with the topics to choose from, and the requirements of the report. Students will research their chosen topic from at least 3 sources, create a visual aid, and prepare a 10 minute presentation to be enacted in class the week they return from Spring break. Choices will include Ancient Greek architecture, the Theater of Dionysius, Government, women & children,class structure, mythology, pottery, sculpture, foods of ancient Greece, religion, burial customs, wars, geography, philosophy. I am looking forward to your interesting presentations!
You are here: / / Spring Break
- New Schedule for senior payment December 2, 2020
- Apply for Internships at Brooklyn Botanic Garden December 1, 2020
- WHSAD Freshman, Derek Ramos Matos November 30, 2020
- Matthew Zaczeniuk and Brianny Estevez’s Minecraft Build Presentation November 25, 2020
- My Brother’s/Sister’s Keeper Program November 20, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.