Hello, please make sure that you are almost done or are chipping away at The Crucible assignments I gave this past week. If you need assistance, let me know during class or during my office hours. There are only 10 school days left in the 2nd marking period, so do your best to finish strong!
You are here: / / The Crucible Homework Assignments
- March SLT/PTA Meeting March 5, 2021
- The Benefits of the ACE Mentorship Program March 5, 2021
- Freshmen Transcript Workshop March 3, 2021
- Gregory Rogers Presents The Future of Architectural Visualization and Unreal Engine March 1, 2021
- The Column Volume 3 Issue 4 March 1, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.