The 2nd Marking Period Ends on April 26th, so it is essential that you complete any assignments that you owe (Homework #1-#5, Resume Project, and the Cover Letter Project) because you will continue to have assignments in the next 3 weeks. The Homework Charts are up to date and the Homework Folders are filled with extras so make sure you are on point. Also, you need to bring in your parent survey as soon as possible to receive extra credit!
You are here: / / 15 School Days Left in the Marking Period & Return Parent Surveys ASAP
- GENSLER Design Discovery Program February 27, 2021
- Senior, Dimitri Brown, Participates in Co-Op Tech Electrical Program February 19, 2021
- 2020 Alumna, Chandler Mclaurin, Talks with the WHSAD Makerspace Students February 13, 2021
- Hailey Paulino, Junior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 12, 2021
- Justin Hunter, Senior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 11, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.