The 2nd Marking Period Ends on April 26th, so it is essential that you complete any assignments that you owe (Homework #1-#5, Resume Project, and the Cover Letter Project) because you will continue to have assignments in the next 3 weeks. The Homework Charts are up to date and the Homework Folders are filled with extras so make sure you are on point. Also, you need to bring in your parent survey as soon as possible to receive extra credit!
You are here: Home / The Column / 15 School Days Left in the Marking Period & Return Parent Surveys ASAP
- Henry Diaz Shares His Mask-making Process April 1, 2023
- Alexander Zeldin’s “Love” at Park Avenue Armory March 27, 2023
- Zaire Rosa-A Track Star Rises March 27, 2023
- Noguchi Museum Visit March 27, 2023
- Van Arsdale Cafeteria Redesign Project March 23, 2023
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.