The 2nd Marking Period Ends on April 26th, so it is essential that you complete any assignments that you owe (Homework #1-#5, Resume Project, and the Cover Letter Project) because you will continue to have assignments in the next 3 weeks. The Homework Charts are up to date and the Homework Folders are filled with extras so make sure you are on point. Also, you need to bring in your parent survey as soon as possible to receive extra credit!
You are here: / / 15 School Days Left in the Marking Period & Return Parent Surveys ASAP
- WHSAD MakerSpace After School Studio October 28, 2020
- Senior Portfolio Project October 23, 2020
- Student Profile of Deshawn Gould, WHSAD Freshman October 22, 2020
- WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20 October 16, 2020
- The Column – Volume 3, Issue 1 October 13, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.