Students worked together on Friday, 11/8/13 to make corrections on the quiz taken the previous day. Each group had a leader/teacher. All of the groups did a great job and worked well together. One group really stood out though. The “teacher” with the white board is Joselin Flores. She did a fantastic job of explaining and questioning her group. I wish the first picture was more clear, some students are raising their hands to answer her questions!
- Senior Portfolio Project October 23, 2020
- Student Profile of Deshawn Gould, WHSAD Freshman October 22, 2020
- WHSAD Remote After School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20 October 16, 2020
- The Column – Volume 3, Issue 1 October 13, 2020
- Summer Bridge Student Interviews and Presentations October 9, 2020
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.