Students worked together on Friday, 11/8/13 to make corrections on the quiz taken the previous day. Each group had a leader/teacher. All of the groups did a great job and worked well together. One group really stood out though. The “teacher” with the white board is Joselin Flores. She did a fantastic job of explaining and questioning her group. I wish the first picture was more clear, some students are raising their hands to answer her questions!
- Alonzo Jones Reflects on WHSAD’s Summer Bridge Program August 12, 2022
- WHSAD SYEP Students Discuss Their Skyscraper Project August 12, 2022
- Summer Bridge Students Create Light Boxes in AutoCAD August 12, 2022
- WHSAD Career Clue Students Visit Gilbane Building Company August 10, 2022
- SYEP Career Clue Students Visit Sciame Construction, LLC August 2, 2022
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.