WHSAD’s ongoing partnership with the Greenpoint Chamber of Commerce, the Greenpoint Youth Court, and Groundswell has resulted in a public art project. Students are in the final stages of completing the mural which will be on display in Greenpoint. Last week students laid out the design concept to begin the painting of the mural. The design concept is a result of countless hours of research, visits to Greenpoint, and discussions with community partners.
You are here: / / Greenpoint’s Community Mural Comes Together
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.