Juniors in Mr. Rodriguez’s Advanced Placement English Language class participated in a workshop at the Park Avenue Armory last Thursday. The workshop focused on the Armory’s latest show, “Massive Attack V Adam Curtis”, a show that “integrates music, film, [and] politics.” After viewing the film at the Armory’s Drill Hall and listening to Massive Attack’s music, the juniors completed two collages that focused on the juxtaposition between significant world events that happened and advertisements they’ve been exposed to in their lifetimes. This workshop will end in a culminating activity in Mr. Rodriguez’s class, facilitated by one of the Park Avenue Armory’s staff members.
You are here: / / WHSAD Juniors See “Massive Attack V Adam Curtis” at the Park Avenue Armory
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.