WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club kicked off in high gear on Wednesday Sept 18th. In an effort to promote physical well-being and healthy habits, the club focuses on staying active. Each 30-40 minute work out is designed to keep the heart pumping. No skills necessary. All levels welcome. It’s all about being supportive and having fun.
You are here: / / WHSAD’s Staff Wellness Club Kicks Off
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.