We are unsure whether school buildings will remain off-limits in January due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of this our school has:
- Rescheduled picture days to February 22nd and 23rd, 2021. Photos will be taken in the auditorium of our school. Your son/daughter will get an invitation in the mail with the specific date and time they will be taking their pictures.
- If for some reason students cannot take their picture on the date and time given, a make-up date is scheduled for March 26th for them to do so.
Out of an abundance of caution, there will be no sharing of garments while photos are taken. Because of this:
- Your child is encouraged to come dressed for their senior photo and bring a change of clothes so there is a least two different pictures. We are asking students to dress appropriately.
- Photos WILL NOT include cap and gown, unless your child chooses to bring their own.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR CHILD TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED IN A CAP & GOWN:
Please purchase a Navy Blue Cap & Gown package from Amazon (Unisex Adult Shiny Graduation Gown, Cap and Tassel Set, Navy Blue) or from Reed Ring Corp at 718-461-7333. Your child would have to bring the purchased cap & gown to their photo appointment.
- This cap & gown belongs only to your child and will not be shared. Your child will have to take the cap & gown home after their photo session.
- Please note that this year the senior dues do not include a cap & gown
We understand the inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding. If there are any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Coordinator of Student Activities, Ms. Nelson, at Nelson@whsad.org.