School Closure Updates
Welcome Class of 2024
- To the incoming Freshmen of the Class of 2024 and their families: we want for you to know that you have not been forgotten. Even though the end of this school year has been disrupted by Covid-19, we are still working behind the scenes to make sure that we are ready to welcome you in September. To that end, we plan on holding virtual school orientations so that we can make introductions. During the week of 5/25 a staff member from WHSAD will call you with more details. If you don’t hear from us by 5/29, please email our parent coordinator, Ms. Chu, at chu@WHSAD.org.
Remote Learning Office Hours Held by WHSAD’s Teachers
- Click here for the remote office hours held by WHSAD’s teachers. Google Meet links are provided for all scheduled office hours. Students are encouraged to pop in to gauge their progress and improve their grades.
Remote Work Based Learning Opportunities for Students During the Summer
- The CTE Industry Scholars Program (CTE ISP) is hard at work planning remote opportunities for this summer for CTE students to continue their Work-Based Learning experiences! Click here to learn more.
Working Papers Are Now Available Remotely
- WHSAD now has the ability to process your working papers applications remotely. Please follow the steps below to apply for Working Papers. Click here to learn more.
Remote Learning is Now on Google Meet
- Starting on Tuesday, April 14th, 2020, we will be using Google classroom and Google Meet to conduct daily classes. Click here to see our Remote Learning Guidelines and Expectations FAQ.
- In order to participate in the live lessons listed in Google Classroom, all students must use Google Meet to enter the virtual classrooms. Click here for easy directions to use Google Meet.
- During the current school shutdown, several internet providers are offering free or reduced wi-fi to assist in remote learning. Click here for more in information.
- If you have any questions, please contact our parent coordinator, Ms. Chu, by email: email@example.com . Ms. Chu is also available by phone at (646) 678-1861.