To promote awareness about the architecture field and to help students explorer career or education options in the future, we offer both in-house as well as outside after-school clubs. Joining clubs and participating in community service also expand their leadership skills and promote a sense of culture and community.Extracurricular activities are important for their overall engagement with school and promote positive educational outcomes. Please share the list with your child and encourage him/her in the selection process so he/she feel invested, which may bolster the level of confidence and commitment.
You are here: / / After School – Makerspace
- CUNY Application Week October 20, 2021
- Student Profile, Zaniya Pacius October 18, 2021
- Meet Ms. Cumberbatch, the new Freshmen Architecture teacher October 14, 2021
- CTE ISP Fall Internships — Applications due from Seniors by October 22nd! October 14, 2021
- After-school Program October 13, 2021
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.