To promote awareness about the architecture field and to help students explorer career or education options in the future, we offer both in-house as well as outside after-school clubs. Joining clubs and participating in community service also expand their leadership skills and promote a sense of culture and community.Extracurricular activities are important for their overall engagement with school and promote positive educational outcomes. Please share the list with your child and encourage him/her in the selection process so he/she feel invested, which may bolster the level of confidence and commitment.
You are here: / / After School – Makerspace
- WHSAD Juniors reflect on their SCA Internship September 22, 2022
- WHSAD SYEP Students Experience In RAMSA September 17, 2022
- Incoming Freshman, Francisco Honorato, Reflects on WHSAD’s Summer Bridge Program September 7, 2022
- Incoming Freshman, Jonathan Mendez-Diaz, Reflects on His Summer Bridge Experience September 7, 2022
- Incoming Freshman, Ariana Mora, reflects on Summer Bridge Program September 7, 2022
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.