To promote awareness about the architecture field and to help students explorer career or education options in the future, we offer both in-house as well as outside after-school clubs. Joining clubs and participating in community service also expand their leadership skills and promote a sense of culture and community.Extracurricular activities are important for their overall engagement with school and promote positive educational outcomes. Please share the list with your child and encourage him/her in the selection process so he/she feel invested, which may bolster the level of confidence and commitment.
You are here: Home / Parent News / After School – Makerspace
- WHSAD Sophomore Cynthia Luna-Marcelino Reflects on Her ACE Experience May 25, 2023
- WHSAD’s 2023 Park Avenue Armory Residency May 24, 2023
- Class of 2023-Amelia Velez May 15, 2023
- WHSAD Juniors’ Mask Project May 9, 2023
- Class of 2023-Ian Perez Florian May 2, 2023
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.