It’s the end of the first marking period — Congratulations to so many students who worked so hard during these first five weeks of school! Have a great 3-day weekend, and come back on Tuesday ready to begin our next Unit!
You are here: / / Happy End of MP1!
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches Probability & Statistics and Geometry , and is the Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x1390. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and Reese's Pieces.