On 10/19/20, WHSAD’s CTE department and industry partners will begin our in-person/hybrid after school clubs. All students are encouraged to join and learn more about the variety of projects available to them. All clubs are open to all grades and are an excellent opportunity for students to network with our partners and engage in projects that can potentially lead to paid internships though our SYEP program. See the below flyer for more information.
You are here: / / WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20
- GENSLER Design Discovery Program February 27, 2021
- Senior, Dimitri Brown, Participates in Co-Op Tech Electrical Program February 19, 2021
- 2020 Alumna, Chandler Mclaurin, Talks with the WHSAD Makerspace Students February 13, 2021
- Hailey Paulino, Junior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 12, 2021
- Justin Hunter, Senior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 11, 2021
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.