On 10/19/20, WHSAD’s CTE department and industry partners will begin our in-person/hybrid after school clubs. All students are encouraged to join and learn more about the variety of projects available to them. All clubs are open to all grades and are an excellent opportunity for students to network with our partners and engage in projects that can potentially lead to paid internships though our SYEP program. See the below flyer for more information.
You are here: / / WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20
- WHSAD MakerSpace After School Studio October 28, 2020
- Senior Portfolio Project October 23, 2020
- Student Profile of Deshawn Gould, WHSAD Freshman October 22, 2020
- WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20 October 16, 2020
- The Column – Volume 3, Issue 1 October 13, 2020
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.