On 10/19/20, WHSAD’s CTE department and industry partners will begin our in-person/hybrid after school clubs. All students are encouraged to join and learn more about the variety of projects available to them. All clubs are open to all grades and are an excellent opportunity for students to network with our partners and engage in projects that can potentially lead to paid internships though our SYEP program. See the below flyer for more information.
You are here: / / WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20
- Fundamentals of Sophomore Global History July 21, 2021
- Fundamentals of Junior Building and Design class July 21, 2021
- Martina Rojo Reflects on her Bushwick Gem Presentation July 2, 2021
- Fundamentals of Freshman English Language Arts July 2, 2021
- Need your Working Papers over the Summer? Read THIS! June 24, 2021
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.