On 10/4/21, WHSAD’s CTE department and industry partners will begin our in-person/hybrid after school clubs. All students are encouraged to join and learn more about the variety of projects available to them. All clubs are open to all grades and are an excellent opportunity for students to network with our partners and engage in projects that can potentially lead to paid internships though our SYEP program. See the below flyer for more information.
You are here: / / WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/4/21
- WHSAD’s Little Free Library Event with H.E.A.L.T.H. for Youths December 2, 2022
- Interview with Diana Reyna November 28, 2022
- WHSAD Junior, Angel Diaz, Reflects on WHSAD November 28, 2022
- WHSAD Junior, Abraham Galindo Reflects on WHSAD November 23, 2022
- Senior Bulletin #2 November 21, 2022
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.