On 10/4/21, WHSAD’s CTE department and industry partners will begin our in-person/hybrid after school clubs. All students are encouraged to join and learn more about the variety of projects available to them. All clubs are open to all grades and are an excellent opportunity for students to network with our partners and engage in projects that can potentially lead to paid internships though our SYEP program. See the below flyer for more information.
You are here: Home / The Column / WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/4/21
- WHSAD Sophomore Cynthia Luna-Marcelino Reflects on Her ACE Experience May 25, 2023
- WHSAD’s 2023 Park Avenue Armory Residency May 24, 2023
- Class of 2023-Amelia Velez May 15, 2023
- WHSAD Juniors’ Mask Project May 9, 2023
- Class of 2023-Ian Perez Florian May 2, 2023
About Mr. Cornell
Mr. Gill Cornell has been principal of WHSAD since 2009. He can be reached at 718-388-1260 or Cornell@whsad.org.