For six weeks in July and August, 18 WHSAD students worked in paid internships at sites across Manhattan and Brooklyn, in fields related to Architecture, Design, Preservation, the Arts, and Community Engagement. Students were selected for the internships on the basis of their resumes and the Annual Internship Interview Fair, held in April. Through these positions, students were able to related their classroom experiences to the workplace, and to develop valuable skills that will benefit them in any future position. Working in collaboration with professionals in the field, and with other students, the WHSAD interns gained essential workplace experience, and contributed greatly to the work of their respective employers.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Complete Summer Internships
- My Mentoring Experience: Providing a Spark to Benefit Future Generations February 2, 2023
- WHSAD Student Senate January 24, 2023
- CTA Architect Project January 23, 2023
- WHSAD Helping Ferry Hawk Fans Find their Way January 20, 2023
- WHSAD 2021 Alum, Ryan Singh, Shares His Experience in the Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture at CCNY January 20, 2023
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches Statistics & Probability, and is the WBL & Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x1390. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and Reese's Pieces.