For six weeks in July and August, 18 WHSAD students worked in paid internships at sites across Manhattan and Brooklyn, in fields related to Architecture, Design, Preservation, the Arts, and Community Engagement. Students were selected for the internships on the basis of their resumes and the Annual Internship Interview Fair, held in April. Through these positions, students were able to related their classroom experiences to the workplace, and to develop valuable skills that will benefit them in any future position. Working in collaboration with professionals in the field, and with other students, the WHSAD interns gained essential workplace experience, and contributed greatly to the work of their respective employers.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Complete Summer Internships
- CANstruction Design Statements September 21, 2023
- Park Avenue Armory’s Youth Corps 2023 Summer Semester September 19, 2023
- Working Papers — How Do I Get Them? September 16, 2023
- Senior Bulletin – September September 15, 2023
- WHSAD Back to School Night September 10, 2023
About Ms. Wilson
Ms. Wilson teaches Statistics & Probability, and is the WBL & Internship Coordinator at WHSAD. She can be reached at Wilson@whsad.org, or 718.388.1260 x1390. She loves penguins, the Philadelphia Phillies, and Reese's Pieces.