Hello, please bring your Summer Assignment and the following supplies on Monday: pen, pencil, 1 subject notebook, and a sturdy folder. Thanks for checking in, have a great weekend, and I look forward to seeing you on Monday.
You are here: / / Homework for 9/9/13
- WHSAD Students Partner with Department of Buildings for Black History Month Homage to New York City Jazz Clubs February 13, 2019
- Issue 3 of WHSAD’s Student Run Newspaper is Now Available February 12, 2019
- Justin Lopez-Class of 2020 February 8, 2019
- WHSAD’s Incubator Club attends NYNOW February 7, 2019
- Teen Time With Melina 02/01/2019 February 6, 2019
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.