On March 7th I visited the 9th grade English classes to distribute and explain student transcripts and review graduation requirements. Students who were absent can pick up their transcript and the materials that were distributed in the guidance office room 331.
You are here: / / 9th Grade Guidance Presentations
- Gregory Rogers Presents The Future of Architectural Visualization and Unreal Engine March 1, 2021
- The Column Volume 3 Issue 4 March 1, 2021
- GENSLER Design Discovery Program February 27, 2021
- Senior, Dimitri Brown, Participates in Co-Op Tech Electrical Program February 19, 2021
- 2020 Alumna, Chandler Mclaurin, Talks with the WHSAD Makerspace Students February 13, 2021
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.