School will be closed for non-testing students during Regents Exam Week, from Monday, January 27th through Friday, January 31st. School will also be closed on Monday, February 3rd, Chancellor’s Conference Day. To begin the Spring term, all students must report to school promptly at 8:00 A.M. on Tuesday, February 4th and report to the gym to pick up their new program, report card and Metrocard. Copy of the program, as well as the latest report card with Regents results, will be maileld home as soon as they are available.
You are here: / / Regents Exam Week
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Ms. Chu
Ms. Chu is the Parent Coordinator of WHSAD. She can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2273, or Chu@WHSAD.Org.