Read the statements written by the Continental Congress and the the case brief of John Peter Zenger v. New York. After you have read these documents, write a paragraph in which you describe the original intent of the founders when they included Freedom of the Press in the Constitution. Support your answer with evidence from the documents.
You are here: / / AIM: How does the original intention of Freedom of the Press compare and contrast to the modern day interpretation?
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.