Please make sure you have handed in Homework #1. If you have not handed it in, please hand it in as soon as possible. If you have misplaced the assignment or were not in class to receive it, make sure you get it from the homework folders in the back of the room. I want to see constant improvement and less late work. Make it happen.
You are here: / / Constant Improvement is What I Desire For All of You
- Junior, Lawrence Pierre, Designs Mini-Golf Hole Focused on Climate Change April 18, 2021
- Whitney Museum Arts Education at WHSAD April 14, 2021
- Comic Book Project from Juniors April 12, 2021
- REMINDER- SAT Day – Tuesday, April 13 April 9, 2021
- The Column Volume 3 Issue 5 April 8, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.