Please make sure you have handed in Homework #1. If you have not handed it in, please hand it in as soon as possible. If you have misplaced the assignment or were not in class to receive it, make sure you get it from the homework folders in the back of the room. I want to see constant improvement and less late work. Make it happen.
You are here: / / Constant Improvement is What I Desire For All of You
- Alonzo Jones Reflects on WHSAD’s Summer Bridge Program August 12, 2022
- WHSAD SYEP Students Skyscraper Project August 12, 2022
- Summer Bridge Students Create Light Boxes in AutoCAD August 12, 2022
- WHSAD Career Clue Students Visit Gilbane Building Company August 10, 2022
- SYEP Career Clue Students Visit Sciame Construction, LLC August 2, 2022
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.