Please make sure you have handed in Homework #1. If you have not handed it in, please hand it in as soon as possible. If you have misplaced the assignment or were not in class to receive it, make sure you get it from the homework folders in the back of the room. I want to see constant improvement and less late work. Make it happen.
You are here: / / Constant Improvement is What I Desire For All of You
- WHSAD Senior, Gennaro Rovello, in Co-op Tech Web Design Program January 15, 2022
- WHSAD Senior, Pedro Astudillo, in Co-op Tech Carpentry Program January 15, 2022
- Mr. Matthias Hollwich, Founder of HWKN Architecture Firm, Speaks with WHSAD Students January 15, 2022
- WHSAD Senior, Marlei Allain, in Co-Op Tech Certified Nursing Assistant Program January 12, 2022
- WHSAD Students design 3D Ornaments December 23, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.