Hello, please make sure your homework assignments are up to date and your contracts have been handed in. Homework Charts will be set up in Room 229, by class, by the end of the week. Also, you have 9 school days left to make sure you do not need a Progress Report sent home, and are on track for a highly effective Marking Period #1 Grade.
You are here: / / Junior English Reminders
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.