We have been analyzing connected themes in “We Wear the Mask,” by Paul Laurence Dunbar, and excerpts from “Collected Articles of Frederick Douglass.” Students will use their notes to complete an essay this week in class, with an independent assessment of their application of literary analysis on Friday.
You are here: / / Literary analysis essays
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.