Once again WHSAD joined forces with the Greenpoint Youth Court and the Greenpoint Chamber of Commerce to make a difference in the Community. On May 16, 2013 after hours of school several WHSAD students went out into the neighborhood and removed graffiti from homes and businesses. A special thanks to Ms. Newton, Darius Santiago, Teddy Espinal, and Valerie McCree for helping out. If you would like to participate in the next graffiti removal please speak to Mr. D’Amato in Room 204 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are here: / / Playing a key role in the community
- WHSAD Freshman, Morgan Shoken, Reflects on Her Extracurricular Experiences November 30, 2023
- WHSAD Freshmen Visit The Tenement Museum November 22, 2023
- WHSAD Students Craft Polish Castles Children’s Book November 21, 2023
- WHSAD Junior, Jayden Belle, Shares His Thoughts on Extracurricular Activities November 15, 2023
- Senior, Darrell Duncan, Reflects on His Coop Tech Experience November 9, 2023
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.