Once again WHSAD joined forces with the Greenpoint Youth Court and the Greenpoint Chamber of Commerce to make a difference in the Community. On May 16, 2013 after hours of school several WHSAD students went out into the neighborhood and removed graffiti from homes and businesses. A special thanks to Ms. Newton, Darius Santiago, Teddy Espinal, and Valerie McCree for helping out. If you would like to participate in the next graffiti removal please speak to Mr. D’Amato in Room 204 or email at email@example.com.
You are here: / / Playing a key role in the community
- My Mentoring Experience: Providing a Spark to Benefit Future Generations February 2, 2023
- WHSAD Student Senate January 24, 2023
- CTA Architect Project January 23, 2023
- WHSAD Helping Ferry Hawk Fans Find their Way January 20, 2023
- WHSAD 2021 Alum, Ryan Singh, Shares His Experience in the Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture at CCNY January 20, 2023
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.