On April 23rd-25th , the WHSAD SkillsUSA team participated in the 2014 SkillsUSA State Competition in Syracuse, NY. Ramon Williams, 12th grade student at WHSAD, placed 1st in the Architectural Drafting contest. During the competition, contestants used their drafting skills to solve an Architectural problem. The problem included a written test, a hand sketch and computer-generated drawings. Lorena Arias, 12th grade student at WHSAD, placed 3rd in the Job Interview contest. Ramon Williams will be travelling with Ms. Evelyn Diaz, SkillsUSA advisor and 10th grade Architecture teacher at WHSAD, to the SkillsUSA National Championship Competition in Kansas City, Missouri on June 25th and 26th. WHSAD’s SkillsUSA team is led by Ms. Evelyn Diaz and Mr. Alain Codio, Architecture teachers at WHSAD.
- WHSAD Juniors reflect on their SCA Internship September 22, 2022
- WHSAD SYEP Students Experience In RAMSA September 17, 2022
- Incoming Freshman, Francisco Honorato, Reflects on WHSAD’s Summer Bridge Program September 7, 2022
- Incoming Freshman, Jonathan Mendez-Diaz, Reflects on His Summer Bridge Experience September 7, 2022
- Incoming Freshman, Ariana Mora, reflects on Summer Bridge Program September 7, 2022
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.