Electrical Installation class is in full swing. We are currently working on traditional house wiring circuits, using different cables and raceways such as non-metallic sheath cable, armored cable and electrical metallic tubing.In the coming weeks we will be working on bell circuits, electrical mathematical formulas and conduit bending.
You are here: / / Electrical Class
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- November Newsletter November 16, 2017
- WHSAD Students Visit New Lab November 15, 2017
About Ms. Moos
Ms. Moos teaches Architectural Design at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.