Electrical Installation class is in full swing. We are currently working on traditional house wiring circuits, using different cables and raceways such as non-metallic sheath cable, armored cable and electrical metallic tubing.In the coming weeks we will be working on bell circuits, electrical mathematical formulas and conduit bending.
You are here: / / Electrical Class
- Chancellor Carranza Hosts High School Student Journalist Roundtable May 18, 2018
- Anthony Gonzalez-Class of 2019 May 14, 2018
- WHSAD Recipients of the 2018 NYS Academic Excellence Scholarship May 11, 2018
- Cindy Mendoza-Class of 2018 May 8, 2018
- Jessica Juarez-Class of 2020 May 7, 2018
About Ms. Moos
Ms. Moos teaches Architectural Design at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.