Electrical Installation class is in full swing. We are currently working on traditional house wiring circuits, using different cables and raceways such as non-metallic sheath cable, armored cable and electrical metallic tubing.In the coming weeks we will be working on bell circuits, electrical mathematical formulas and conduit bending.
You are here: / / Electrical Class
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Moos
Ms. Moos teaches Architectural Design at WHSAD. She can be reached at email@example.com.