Biology students hit the lab and learn about water as a molecule and it’s amazing life-sustaining properties. Students compete to see how many water drops they can fit on a penny. The cohesive property of water allows water to rest on the coin without breaking and spilling. Hydrogen bonds hold the molecules intact, but once the hydrogen bonds break, the water spills off to the side.
- Summer Youth Employment at WHSAD September 17, 2018
- Afterschool Design Classes at Pratt — Apply Online This Week! September 16, 2018
- Fall Internships at Park Avenue Armory September 14, 2018
- Internships Available at The Metropolitan Museum of Art September 6, 2018
- WHSAD Partners with NYPD for Little Free Library Project September 1, 2018
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.