Biology students hit the lab and learn about water as a molecule and it’s amazing life-sustaining properties. Students compete to see how many water drops they can fit on a penny. The cohesive property of water allows water to rest on the coin without breaking and spilling. Hydrogen bonds hold the molecules intact, but once the hydrogen bonds break, the water spills off to the side.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Hit The Lab And Learn About Water As A Molecule
- Summer Assignments for WHSAD’s Incoming Freshmen June 28, 2017
- WHSAD Students Compete in 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition June 28, 2017
- June SLT Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- June PTA Agenda and Minutes June 14, 2017
- WHSAD Seniors Attend The Newtown Creek Alliance’s Community Visioning Workshop June 13, 2017
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at email@example.com.