Biology students hit the lab and learn about water as a molecule and it’s amazing life-sustaining properties. Students compete to see how many water drops they can fit on a penny. The cohesive property of water allows water to rest on the coin without breaking and spilling. Hydrogen bonds hold the molecules intact, but once the hydrogen bonds break, the water spills off to the side.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Hit The Lab And Learn About Water As A Molecule
- WHSAD Student Receives Mentoring from NYC Together Police Officer November 22, 2017
- WHSAD Students Working on a Smallpox Hospital Redesign November 20, 2017
- WHSAD Celebrates 2nd Annual Heritage Equity Design Competition at the Williamsburg Hotel November 16, 2017
- October SLT Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
- October PTA Agenda and Minutes November 16, 2017
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.