Biology students hit the lab and learn about water as a molecule and it’s amazing life-sustaining properties. Students compete to see how many water drops they can fit on a penny. The cohesive property of water allows water to rest on the coin without breaking and spilling. Hydrogen bonds hold the molecules intact, but once the hydrogen bonds break, the water spills off to the side.
You are here: / / WHSAD Students Hit The Lab And Learn About Water As A Molecule
- Tyler Ng-Class of 2019 March 19, 2018
- Spring, 2018 Regents / AP Exam Prep Schedule March 17, 2018
- David Segarra-Class of 2015 March 14, 2018
- Male and Female Scholars Groups View “Baltimore Boys” March 14, 2018
- Summer 2018 Internship Applications March 13, 2018
About Ms. Taylor
Ms. Taylor teaches Living Environment at WHSAD. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.