The start of a new term is the best time to learn more about using your calculator. Whether you need to master basic functions or conquer more advanced tasks, using the calculator is essential to doing well in Algebra and scoring on the Common Core test this spring. Here’s the link to the graphing calculator manual: http://education.ti.com/en/us/guidebook/details/en/ABF6D3DD944745A7A76609E97F84B1F7/83p. Yes, the manual can be boring. But it’s the most direct way to learn the steps for a specific task: just look it up in the table of contents and click on the link for that function. I’ll be posting links to calculator lessons on YouTube soon, but for now download this manual onto your phone or to the computer you use outside of school and then practice all the moves you’ve been confused about. Have fun!
You are here: / / Algebra students: Get Friendly with your Calculator!
- Student Profile, Zaniya Pacius October 18, 2021
- Meet Ms. Cumberbatch, the new Freshmen Architecture teacher October 14, 2021
- CTE ISP Fall Internships — Applications due from Seniors by October 22nd! October 14, 2021
- After-school Program October 13, 2021
- Department of Building Codes Revision Meeting October 12, 2021
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.