The start of a new term is the best time to learn more about using your calculator. Whether you need to master basic functions or conquer more advanced tasks, using the calculator is essential to doing well in Algebra and scoring on the Common Core test this spring. Here’s the link to the graphing calculator manual: http://education.ti.com/en/us/guidebook/details/en/ABF6D3DD944745A7A76609E97F84B1F7/83p. Yes, the manual can be boring. But it’s the most direct way to learn the steps for a specific task: just look it up in the table of contents and click on the link for that function. I’ll be posting links to calculator lessons on YouTube soon, but for now download this manual onto your phone or to the computer you use outside of school and then practice all the moves you’ve been confused about. Have fun!
You are here: / / Algebra students: Get Friendly with your Calculator!
- Fundamentals of Sophomore Global History July 21, 2021
- Fundamentals of Junior Building and Design class July 21, 2021
- Martina Rojo Reflects on her Bushwick Gem Presentation July 2, 2021
- Fundamentals of Freshman English Language Arts July 2, 2021
- Need your Working Papers over the Summer? Read THIS! June 24, 2021
About Ms. Basilio
Ms. Basilio is the Assistant Principal of Pupil Personnel Services at the Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. She has been working at the school since 2006. You may contact her by e-mailing email@example.com.