HOMEWORK: Narrative project, Part 1: Using the photo, imagine a narrative and create a Freytag’s Pyramid. Part 2: Character Development: use the character in the photo you were given, and write the details needed to develop the character.
You are here: / / AIM: Why does the narrator owe her existence to her mother 3 times, in “The Leap,” by Louise Erdrich?
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
- WHSAD Junior, Raiven Rowl August 12, 2020
- The Column: Senior Edition 2020 June 24, 2020
- Lake Como Presentation June 12, 2020
- Project Witness: Meeting with founder, Ruth Lichenstein May 29, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.