HOMEWORK: Narrative project, Part 1: Using the photo, imagine a narrative and create a Freytag’s Pyramid. Part 2: Character Development: use the character in the photo you were given, and write the details needed to develop the character.
You are here: / / AIM: Why does the narrator owe her existence to her mother 3 times, in “The Leap,” by Louise Erdrich?
- Senior Portfolio Project October 23, 2020
- Student Profile of Deshawn Gould, WHSAD Freshman October 22, 2020
- WHSAD Remote After School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20 October 16, 2020
- The Column – Volume 3, Issue 1 October 13, 2020
- Summer Bridge Student Interviews and Presentations October 9, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.