HOMEWORK: Narrative project, Part 1: Using the photo, imagine a narrative and create a Freytag’s Pyramid. Part 2: Character Development: use the character in the photo you were given, and write the details needed to develop the character.
You are here: Home / The Column / AIM: Why does the narrator owe her existence to her mother 3 times, in “The Leap,” by Louise Erdrich?
- Henry Diaz Shares His Mask-making Process April 1, 2023
- Alexander Zeldin’s “Love” at Park Avenue Armory March 27, 2023
- Zaire Rosa-A Track Star Rises March 27, 2023
- Noguchi Museum Visit March 27, 2023
- Van Arsdale Cafeteria Redesign Project March 23, 2023
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.