HOMEWORK: Narrative project, Part 1: Using the photo, imagine a narrative and create a Freytag’s Pyramid. Part 2: Character Development: use the character in the photo you were given, and write the details needed to develop the character.
You are here: / / AIM: Why does the narrator owe her existence to her mother 3 times, in “The Leap,” by Louise Erdrich?
- New dates for senior dues collection January 15, 2021
- Town Hall with Chancellor Carranza January 15, 2021
- Matthew Zaczeniuk, Sophomore in WHSAD’s Makerspace Program January 14, 2021
- Megan Golding, Junior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program January 13, 2021
- Matthias Hollwich of HWKN Architectural Firm Presents in the WHSAD Makerspace January 13, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.