HOMEWORK: Narrative project, Part 1: Using the photo, imagine a narrative and create a Freytag’s Pyramid. Part 2: Character Development: use the character in the photo you were given, and write the details needed to develop the character.
You are here: / / AIM: Why does the narrator owe her existence to her mother 3 times, in “The Leap,” by Louise Erdrich?
- Alonzo Jones Reflects on WHSAD’s Summer Bridge Program August 12, 2022
- WHSAD SYEP Students Discuss Their Skyscraper Project August 12, 2022
- Summer Bridge Students Create Light Boxes in AutoCAD August 12, 2022
- WHSAD Career Clue Students Visit Gilbane Building Company August 10, 2022
- SYEP Career Clue Students Visit Sciame Construction, LLC August 2, 2022
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.