Electrical Installation class is in full swing. We are currently working on traditional house wiring circuits, using different cables and raceways such as non-metallic sheath cable, armored cable and electrical metallic tubing.In the coming weeks we will be working on bell circuits, electrical mathematical formulas and conduit bending.
- WHSAD MakerSpace After School Studio October 28, 2020
- Senior Portfolio Project October 23, 2020
- Student Profile of Deshawn Gould, WHSAD Freshman October 22, 2020
- WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20 October 16, 2020
- The Column – Volume 3, Issue 1 October 13, 2020
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.