Join me on Saturday April 27, 2013 for a mock regents in Global History (Sophomores and repeaters) and US History (Juniors and repeaters). We will be working from 10-1 on the mock regents and from 1-2 we will review concepts that will be tested on the regents. Please sign up with Mr. Lesinski and Ms. Cahill you must reserve a seat!
You are here: / / Global History/US History Mock Regents
- GENSLER Design Discovery Program February 27, 2021
- Senior, Dimitri Brown, Participates in Co-Op Tech Electrical Program February 19, 2021
- 2020 Alumna, Chandler Mclaurin, Talks with the WHSAD Makerspace Students February 13, 2021
- Hailey Paulino, Junior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 12, 2021
- Justin Hunter, Senior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 11, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.