Join me on Saturday April 27, 2013 for a mock regents in Global History (Sophomores and repeaters) and US History (Juniors and repeaters). We will be working from 10-1 on the mock regents and from 1-2 we will review concepts that will be tested on the regents. Please sign up with Mr. Lesinski and Ms. Cahill you must reserve a seat!
You are here: / / Global History/US History Mock Regents
- Senior Portfolio Project October 23, 2020
- Student Profile of Deshawn Gould, WHSAD Freshman October 22, 2020
- WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20 October 16, 2020
- The Column – Volume 3, Issue 1 October 13, 2020
- Summer Bridge Student Interviews and Presentations October 9, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.