The student contract must be signed by the student as well as the parent or guardian. In addition, students must write a two paragraphs essay explaining: How did early human life develop? Please use your documents to answer the question.
You are here: / / Homework Assignment #1
- Senior, Dimitri Brown, Participates in Co-Op Tech Electrical Program February 19, 2021
- 2020 Alumna, Chandler Mclaurin, Talks with the WHSAD Makerspace Students February 13, 2021
- Hailey Paulino, Junior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 12, 2021
- Justin Hunter, Senior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program February 11, 2021
- Upcoming senior deadlines for the month of February. February 11, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.