The student contract must be signed by the student as well as the parent or guardian. In addition, students must write a two paragraphs essay explaining: How did early human life develop? Please use your documents to answer the question.
You are here: / / Homework Assignment #1
- WHSAD Freshman, Morgan Shoken, Reflects on Her Extracurricular Experiences November 30, 2023
- WHSAD Freshmen Visit The Tenement Museum November 22, 2023
- WHSAD Students Craft Polish Castles Children’s Book November 21, 2023
- WHSAD Junior, Jayden Belle, Shares His Thoughts on Extracurricular Activities November 15, 2023
- Senior, Darrell Duncan, Reflects on His Coop Tech Experience November 9, 2023
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.