Paid Summer internship applications & resumes are due to Ms. Wilson on Wednesday April 10th. Please encourage any sophomore or junior (who will be 16 by June 1st) to apply. Jobs are posted on the Historic Preservation bulletin board outside room 211 or click here. Interviews will take place on Friday, April 26th.
You are here: / / Internship Applications Due April 10th
- WHSAD MakerSpace After School Studio October 28, 2020
- Senior Portfolio Project October 23, 2020
- Student Profile of Deshawn Gould, WHSAD Freshman October 22, 2020
- WHSAD In-Person/Hybrid After-School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20 October 16, 2020
- The Column – Volume 3, Issue 1 October 13, 2020
About Ms. Terraferma
Ms. Terraferma is the 10th and 12th grade guidance counselor. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 x3311 or email@example.com.