Biology students hit the lab and learn about water as a molecule and it’s amazing life-sustaining properties. Students compete to see how many water drops they can fit on a penny. The cohesive property of water allows water to rest on the coin without breaking and spilling. Hydrogen bonds hold the molecules intact, but once the hydrogen bonds break, the water spills off to the side.
- WHSAD Class of 2019 Alum, Justin Mora, Speaks in the Makerspace January 22, 2021
- WHSAD Alumni Speak About Their Successes After High School January 22, 2021
- Sign Up for NYC Schools Account January 21, 2021
- Bushwick Generator Community Partners Present to the Makerspace January 20, 2021
- (no title) January 19, 2021
About Ms. Bruno
Ms. Bruno has been an Assistant Principal at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design since 2009. She oversees the departments of Science, Mathematics, Architecture and Design (Career and Technical Education (CTE)), Physical Education and Health. She can be reached at 718-388-1260 ext. 2080, or email@example.com.