Attention Seniors & Parents
WHSAD will be hosting a CUNY Application Day on Wednesday October 18th. Our CUNY Rep and volunteers will be here to assist all students in submitting their CUNY application for Fall 2018. Sessions will take place during their US Government Class Period.
Students must set up their CUNY Portal Accounts before the 18th. Click here
On the 18th, you should bring:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your list, in priority order, of the CUNY colleges you want to apply to (choose up to 6 schools)
- A copy of your parent’s 2016 Federal Tax Return (1040)
- Completed SEEK/CD Worksheet (if eligible)
- A $65 Dollar Money Order*
*Fee waivers are available for qualifying students. Make sure your LUNCH form has been returned to Ms. Crespo!