Dear Parents and Seniors:
‘Senior Dues’ for the Class of 2022 will be $120.00 per Senior. Only cash and money orders are accepted, no personal checks. Below is a list of what the Senior Dues cover along with notable dates for graduation and prom. The deadline for payment is Friday December 17, 2021.
Due to the difficulties families continues to face because of the pandemic the school will be covering the additional cost of the graduation venue, cap, gown and the diplomas cases this year. A savings to families of over $100.00.
Senior pictures will be taken at WHSAD on November 23rd and 24th. Students will receive invitations by email and at their home addresses regarding date, day and time. Appointment times are also posted outside the main office and on the Class of 2022 google classroom. There is a sitting fee of $15.00 that is payable on picture day to the studio. The studio accept money orders, cards and cash.
If there is any questions please feel free to call me at 718-388-1260 ext. 2320 or email me at Nelson@whsad.org.
Updated information is always available on the website whsad.org under 12th Grade Announcements and Student Activities.
With your cooperation this will be a great year for the seniors and I look forward to working with you.
Katherine Nelson, Coordinator for Student Activities
What does the senior dues cover?
Full Package: $120
What this package includes:
- 2 T Shirts (with students designed logo)
- 1 zippered Hoodie (with students designed logo)
- 1 Baseball Cap (with students designed logo)
- 1 Duffle bag (with students designed logo)
- Graduation cap, gown and diploma case
- Yearbook for Class of 2022
- Senior luncheon
Save these dates:
- Senior Prom: Princess Manor – June 16, 2022 from 6:30 – 10:30 pm. (As of now, the policy is ‘everyone attending needs to be vaccinated against Covid -19).
- Graduation: City Tech – June 23, 2022 from 1-5 pm. (As of now the policy is ‘everyone attending needs to be vaccinated against Covid -19’).
- Dates, venues and policies are subject to change pending Department of Education guidelines. We will continue to keep families updated during the school year.