You are here: / / Figurative Language in Pop Culture Video
- Alonzo Jones Reflects on WHSAD’s Summer Bridge Program August 12, 2022
- WHSAD SYEP Students Discuss Their Skyscraper Project August 12, 2022
- Summer Bridge Students Create Light Boxes in AutoCAD August 12, 2022
- WHSAD Career Clue Students Visit Gilbane Building Company August 10, 2022
- SYEP Career Clue Students Visit Sciame Construction, LLC August 2, 2022
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.