If you were absent today, please be sure to see me to schedule a make-up time to complete your in class essay.
You are here: / / Tuesday, April 14
- NYC Parks Department Brings Equity to WHSAD October 25, 2021
- CUNY Application Week October 20, 2021
- Student Profile, Zaniya Pacius October 18, 2021
- Meet Ms. Cumberbatch, the new Freshmen Architecture teacher October 14, 2021
- CTE ISP Fall Internships — Applications due from Seniors by October 22nd! October 14, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.