WHSAD’s ongoing partnership with the Greenpoint Chamber of Commerce, the Greenpoint Youth Court, and Groundswell has resulted in a public art project. Students are in the final stages of completing the mural which will be on display in Greenpoint. Last week students laid out the design concept to begin the painting of the mural. The design concept is a result of countless hours of research, visits to Greenpoint, and discussions with community partners.
You are here: / / Greenpoint’s Community Mural Comes Together
- WHSAD Remote After School Clubs to Launch on 10/19/20 October 16, 2020
- The Column – Volume 3, Issue 1 October 13, 2020
- Summer Bridge Student Interviews and Presentations October 9, 2020
- The Keys To Success At WHSAD October 3, 2020
- SYEP-Salvadori Center Summer Bridge Program August 24, 2020
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.