WHSAD’s ongoing partnership with the Greenpoint Chamber of Commerce, the Greenpoint Youth Court, and Groundswell has resulted in a public art project. Students are in the final stages of completing the mural which will be on display in Greenpoint. Last week students laid out the design concept to begin the painting of the mural. The design concept is a result of countless hours of research, visits to Greenpoint, and discussions with community partners.
You are here: / / Greenpoint’s Community Mural Comes Together
- WHSAD Freshman, Morgan Shoken, Reflects on Her Extracurricular Experiences November 30, 2023
- WHSAD Freshmen Visit The Tenement Museum November 22, 2023
- WHSAD Students Craft Polish Castles Children’s Book November 21, 2023
- WHSAD Junior, Jayden Belle, Shares His Thoughts on Extracurricular Activities November 15, 2023
- Senior, Darrell Duncan, Reflects on His Coop Tech Experience November 9, 2023
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.