On Wednesday, April 5, four WHSAD seniors were invited to present their Y-PLAN projects at 4 World Trade Center to Y-PLAN’s panel of civic partners. Of more than twenty schools, WHSAD received the only invitation to present and to provide constructive feedback on the Y-PLAN program to an audience that included various New York City agencies. The students participated in a panel discussion on their experiences and offered insight on how the program could evolve and improve in the future. Among the distinguished attendees of the conference was Superintendent Karen Watts, Deputy Chancellor Phil Weinberg, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Director Ron Ashford, and their respective offices. To learn more about Y-PLAN, click here.
You are here: / / WHSAD Seniors Present Y-PLAN Projects to Panel of Civic Partners
- New dates for senior dues collection January 15, 2021
- Town Hall with Chancellor Carranza January 15, 2021
- Matthew Zaczeniuk, Sophomore in WHSAD’s Makerspace Program January 14, 2021
- Megan Golding, Junior in WHSAD’s Work, Learn, Grow Makerspace Program January 13, 2021
- Matthias Hollwich of HWKN Architectural Firm Presents in the WHSAD Makerspace January 13, 2021
About Mr. D'Amato
Mr. D'Amato is the Assistant Principal of the Humanities Department (English, Foreign Language and Social Studies) at Williamsburg High School for Architecture and Design. He can be reached at 718-388-1260, extension 2043, or Damato@whsad.org.